Home Health Aide
Home Health Aides assist with activities of daily living (ADLs).
- Assistance with dressing
- Medication reminders
- Assistance with walking or transferring
- Check & record vital signs
- Wake-up & tuck-in service
- Respite care
Homemakers assist with household tasks.
- Meal planning & preparation
- Prepare grocery & supply lists, shopping
- Help with errands (pick-up prescriptions)
- Help with laundry & ironing
- Make beds, change linens
- Dust, vacuum, sweep, mop floors
- Organize drawers, cabinets or closets
- Wash dishes & put away dishes
- Assist with care of your pets
- Holiday baking & decorating
Providing companionship and conversation.
- Escort to appointments, events, religious services
- Accompany to lunch or dinner
- Escort for shopping or perhaps a movie
- Participate in crafts, play games
- Visit friends, neighbors & loved ones
- Arrange / schedule appointments (doctor appointments, beauty salon or barber, etc.)
- Take walks to promote exercise
- Escort on trips
- Transportation services
On days that services are not scheduled, Care Partners @ Home can make a "Caring Call" to check-in and see how you are doing. We can also provide updates if requested, to far-away loved ones; perhaps about appointments or just to let them know how you are doing. This gives your loved ones peace of mind, knowing that we have cared to call. Care Partners @ Home is committed to your continued care.