Home Health Aide
Home Health Aides assist with activities of daily living (ADLs).
- Assistance with dressing
- Medication reminders
- Assistance with walking or transferring
- Check & record vital signs
- Wake-up & tuck-in service
- Respite care
Homemakers assist with household tasks.
- Meal planning & preparation
- Prepare grocery & supply lists, shopping
- Help with errands (pick-up prescriptions)
- Help with laundry & ironing
- Make beds, change linens
- Dust, vacuum, sweep, mop floors
- Organize drawers, cabinets or closets
- Wash dishes & put away dishes
- Assist with care of your pets
- Holiday baking & decorating
Providing companionship and conversation.
- Escort to appointments, events, religious services
- Accompany to lunch or dinner
- Escort for shopping or perhaps a movie
- Participate in crafts, play games
- Visit friends, neighbors & loved ones
- Arrange / schedule appointments (doctor appointments, beauty salon or barber, etc.)
- Take walks to promote exercise
- Escort on trips
- Transportation services
On days that services are not scheduled, Health at Home can make a "Caring Call" to check-in and see how you are doing. We can also provide updates if requested, to far-away loved ones; perhaps about appointments or just to let them know how you are doing. This gives your loved ones peace of mind, knowing that we have cared to call. Health at Home is committed to your continued care.